Home management by Expat Rentals: Nothing to worry about any more!
Expat Rentals managed to find you a renter, but what must you do now? What do you do in the event of an unexpected leak? What if the washing machine is in need of replacement, or the door frames need a new coat of paint? Renters expect a properly maintained property, a fixed contact point, and the guarantee that problems will be solved quickly. When you live far away or abroad, this can be complex and time-consuming. It is also easier for the renter to have a local contact person.
Put your trust and your rental property in our hands. This way you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Financial and technical property management:
Expatrentals will perform the following management activities, acting on instructions of the client;
- To invoice and collect the timely payment of your rental fees and user charges
- Yearly rent adjustments
- Settlement of service cost and charges
- All correspondence with your tenant(s)
- Solving any technical complaint from your tenants directly
- Support and checkup of suppliers for the necessary maintenance
- Conduction of thorough final inspection of your property including a clear summary and payment of (remaining) deposit to your tenant
- Timely offering the property to the rental market
- Making the home ready for rental
- Customised advice and service for your interior design, furnishing and renovation aspects
For carrying out the various management activities and mediation, we charge a percentage of the monthly rent. We would also gladly make customized arrangements to so fit every need. Get in touch with us today!
Are you renting an apartment or residence managed by Expat Rentals? Call or email us if you have questions or want to report a problem.